Community Worker Position Available
Position 12hrs - P/T Community Worker
Purpose: To enable a range of services and opportunities to ensure the continued wellbeing/ hauora of the upper Northern Coromandel communities.
- Knowledge of the wider Colville community.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in community work and/or social services.
- Successful leadership experience.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft word, MAC, emails, internet & publishing skills
- Clear communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience with parenting and youth an advantage.
Applications close 7th August 2017, 5pm.
Pick up job description at CSSC or email email@example.com or phone 07 866 6920.
Volunteer with us!
We have all sorts of volunteer roles available at CSSC, please get in contact if you want to lend a hand, we'd really appreciate it!